Medical Director Services
Megan Davies, FNP-BC offers Medical Director services for Registered Nurses in the state of Arizona. Unlike other medical directors, we do not charge separate fees for documents and other useful materials. Our monthly fee includes access to any questions you may have from a board certified experienced aesthetic injector, free shadowing opportunities, new patient forms and consents. DHH Med Spa, through our Medical Director services provide referrals for medical supply companies, invites to exclusive events and trainings, discounts on products and much more. Megan Davies has been injecting for eight years, which means if you have a question she either knows the answer or knows how to get the answer. Having a Medical Director who actively works in aesthetics and continues to inject means you and your clients can feel safe having an experienced person to turn to. Megan currently is Medical Director for many med spas in Arizona. If you want a social media savvy, female entrepreneur who stays up to date on the latest aesthetic trends, look no further. Feel free to ask to talk to any nurse she is Medical Director for and they will tell you the difference you will experience with her.
Private training for injectors
Megan offers private training for both new injectors as well as experienced injectors who want to sharpen their skills and learn about new products. Trainings are performed at DHH Med Spa Scottsdale for many of the services Megan offers including Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, PDO threads and more. Trainings are completely customizable however we do require that nursing attendees have taken the minimum required classes required by their state board and carry their own insurance before attending our training.
Many newer injectors seek us out as they received the basic training on fillers for injecting lips and cheeks but now want to try injecting a jawline, for example. If you are already an injector but feel you could use more training in a specific area just ask us! All models and product are provided on the training day so that you can focus on injecting. We carry Allergan, Galderma and Merz products as well as other products such as Bellafill and Mesotherapy. The injector being trained can discuss with Megan their preference of products requested for training. We train on a variety of areas such as hands and buttocks, not just face! Training prices are based on a half or full day. Pricing is $2,000 for a full day, deposit required. Manual/journal articles and lunch are provided. Trainings usually must be booked at least a month in advance in order to coordinate models
Medical Director & Training Pricing
$500 per month/per nurse
- Discounts on injectable products – receive tier pricing-may pay for itself depending on volume
- Free Shadowing
- Discounted trainings
- Use of Consents/Protocols
- Inclusion of industry events when able and as available
- Free meeting in person prior to signing contract
- Monthly chart reviews
- On-site visits at medical director discretion
- Use of HIPAA secure One Drive/e-mail for sending patient charts
- Backup medical director for vacations at no cost
- Discounted treatments
Bring your own clients and receive guidance and hands on training.
- $150+ per filler client and $75 per Botox client.
- Client pays for product, new clients receive 10% off their first appt.
Training and Preceptorship Options
Full Day Training: $2000/day
- Hands on: must have own liability insurance and already have taken introductory classes meeting nursing board requirements. Clients coordinated by our office receiving product at a discounted rate.
Combination Preceptorship options
- $5000-includes 2 half day hands on training days and 4 half days shadowing
- $3250-includes 1 half day hands on training days and 3 half days shadowing
Training pricing for nurses under medical directorship: $1250/day
Topics tailored to business needs including:
- Compliance, systems, key accounts, liability, state board regulations, marketing
Business Consulting via phone or in our office
- $75 for 20 minutes
- $125 for 45 minutes
On Site Business Consulting (up to 20 mile radius)
- $300 for first hour and $200 each additional hour
Esthetician Collaborative Agreement
$200/month, 12 month minimum contract
Access to authentic medical grade products- skincare, numbing cream etc